• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby World Cup trivia

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Who was the player paralysed in the 1995 Rugby World Cup and what country was he playing for?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I think it's been half and half so far hasn't it? Can't help it if the All Blacks are such a prominent team in world rugby.... :cool:
Remind me again who has won the most World Cups? The All Blacks are just the most prominent chockers in world rugby. :p

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Chockers? The only thing the All Blacks have ever had to do with a plane was when they stupidly painted the front row on the nose of a 747 in 1999...

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Who was the player paralysed in the 1995 Rugby World Cup and what country was he playing for?
I know it was a guy from the Ivory Coast....but no idea what his name was. He played in the backs though I think.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I post one to keep things moving as Fiery seems to be dozing:

Which 12 nations have appeared in all 5 tournaments to date?

KennyD

Ok, I'll have a go.

Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Argentina
England
France
Wales
Ireland
Scotland
Fiji
Samoa
Tonga

Am I right?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Without wiki-ing.

Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, France, Romania, Canada, USA, Fiji, Tonga?

KennyD

Australia
New Zealand
Argentina
England
Wales
Ireland
Scotland
France
Tonga
Canada
Japan
Italy

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Australia
New Zealand
Argentina
England
France
Wales
Ireland
Scotland
Canada
USA
Japan
Italy

From some reason i think the Pacific Island sides all missed, got no idea why maybe quaification issues. South Africa miss early one due having an international ban. Guess USA, Canada, Japan, Argentina and Italy qualified for every World Cup due to easy qualifiers.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Australia
New Zealand
Argentina
England
Wales
Ireland
Scotland
France
Tonga
Canada
Japan
Italy
So close. 11/12.

Australia
New Zealand
Argentina
England
France
Wales
Ireland
Scotland
Canada
USA
Japan
Italy

From some reason i think the Pacific Island sides all missed, got no idea why maybe quaification issues. South Africa miss early one due having an international ban. Guess USA, Canada, Japan, Argentina and Italy qualified for every World Cup due to easy qualifiers.
Ah. 11/12 too. Agony.:p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Australia
New Zealand
Argentina
England
Wales
Ireland
Scotland
France
Canada
Japan
Italy
Romania

Deducted from the other answers.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Which nation has conceded the most points at World Cups, with how many?

Edit. Actually, is it really fair to ask how many and expect you to actually get it without cheating? Suppose I'll give you 10 either side or something

Last edited: