• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby World Cup trivia

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm asking another as I reckon the chances of Fiery's being answered now are fairly slim.

Hopefully easier:

What distinction do Mat Rogers & Wendell Sailor share?

Fiery

Banned
Richard Tsimba was the answer to my question. Silky runner who glided through gaps a bit like how Steve Renouf used to in league

Fiery

Banned
I'm asking another as I reckon the chances of Fiery's being answered now are fairly slim.

Hopefully easier:

What distinction do Mat Rogers & Wendell Sailor share?
Have played in both rugby union and league World Cups, as a guess?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
D'oh!! **** I don't know
They both appeared in the last final of both codes' world cups. Played for the Kangeroos when they beat you blokes in 2000 & for yer Wallies when Jonny slotted that drop.

Talked yourself out of it I reckon! ;)