• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby World Cup trivia

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
New Zealand winning it. :p

Nah, a drawn game? Can recall Scotland & France drawing in 1987, but no others spring to mind.
That will all change at the end of this year and then we all know that there will be only one country left with that record (only one World Cup ever like in soccer) for ever ....:laugh:

Anyway your answer is correct. Your turn.:)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Samoa, Canada, NZ, Aus, SA, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Fiji? Argentina (not sure?) Who am I forgetting here?
Got it in one. Fiji did it in 87 & yer argies in 99 (they beat Ireland in a quarter-final play-off).

Your turn. :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
speirz has it. The Micks have never made it past the quarters.
Now that you mention it, I suspect they will make the Semis this time. If it works out like 2 Northern and 2 southern Hemisphere Teams as it always tends to, I bet it will be Ireland and France from the North and NZ + SA (although Wallabies an outside chance of tipping the Yarpies) from the South , IMHO.