• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The New Zealand Thread

Piper

International Captain
I think almost certain. The only way they won't is if they mess up big time.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It'd be nice to win, but I can't see it happening. We will choke.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Obviously the big threath but have been known to mess up world cups before,hopefully for everyone elses sake they willl again this year :)

Flem274*

123/5
Obviously the big threath but have been known to mess up world cups before,hopefully for everyone elses sake they willl again this year :)
Half of me hates the idea, the other half cracks up in fits of laughter at seeing all the meatheads crying.:)

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Half of me hates the idea, the other half cracks up in fits of laughter at seeing all the meatheads crying.:)
HAHA :laugh: meatheahs crying
Did you happen to see ireland v england
First match in croke park for rugby (long story) and the national anthem was played all the front row were crying there eyes out, still then went and hammered england!!!! if they can reproduce any of that form the will definetly be in with a great chance!!!

DCC_legend

International Regular
First match in croke park for rugby (long story)
Its not really that long tbh and im sure most of the rugby supporters here watched that match.

I'll tell it anyway. The GAA (gaelic athletic assoc. In charge of the 2 irish sports Hurley and Gaelic Football) only wanted croke park to be used for the 2 sports. Lansdowne road is getting refurbished, the Rugby and Football teams needed somewhere to go, appealed for the use of croke park until stadium work complete, they got it.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, NZ clear favourites with SA a distant second. IMO noone apart from those two capable of winning.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
First match in croke park for rugby (long story)
Not quite. The French dicked you there the previous week. :p

Yeah, NZ clear favourites with SA a distant second. IMO noone apart from those two capable of winning.
Nah, the French are clearly a live shout at home. Not a year ago they beat the saffies by four tries to one at Newlands.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
HAHA :laugh: meatheahs crying
First match in croke park for rugby (long story) and the national anthem was played all the front row were crying there eyes out, still then went and hammered england!!!! if they can reproduce any of that form the will definetly be in with a great chance!!!
The problem for Ireland is they don't believe they can't beat the All Blacks. They can't win the RWC, IMO.