• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win?

Who will win?

• Total voters

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hard to see past Portugal for mine.

NZ tho, seriously. They just need to think of the semis as the "double-quarter finals" & they'll be right.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
i cant believe you have italy as an option and not ireland!!!!
btw england/britian is 3 teams England,Scotland and Wales are seperate in rugby
if a welshman saw that he would freek!!!!!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Worst poll ever. "Britain/England" actually encompasses 4 of the top 11 (the sweaties are outside top ten :p) teams & there's no options for South Africa or France, either of whom might just be worthy of a flutter.

andmark

International Captain
i cant believe you have italy as an option and not ireland!!!!
btw england/britian is 3 teams England,Scotland and Wales are seperate in rugby
if a welshman saw that he would freek!!!!!
Worst poll ever. "Britain/England" actually encompasses 4 of the top 11 (the sweaties are outside top ten :p) teams & there's no options for South Africa or France, either of whom might just be worthy of a flutter.
Look I'm not interested in Rugby. I made the thread because no one else did. (No offence)

Piper

International Captain
The All Blacks. They are the best team in the world and have been for some years. I just hope they haven't peaked too soon.. again..