• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool D - Argentina, France, Georgia, Ireland, Namibia

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Argentina deserve to win the World Cup to be honest. They have Scotland in the QF and I'm sure they'll pass them with no problem. Then it should be South Africa. SA haven't played all that great the passed few games so you never know Argentina might win that one. Well I'm rooting for a All Black v Argentina Final anyway!
I'd love that TBH, but I can't see it happening. South Africa are too strong and they should deal with Argentina in a fairly easy way.

Perm

He also might well be the most overrated player on the planet.
Agreed with this. I've never seen him do anything of note whenever he's played the All Blacks, or toured the Southern Hemisphere.

Piper

International Captain
I'd love that TBH, but I can't see it happening. South Africa are too strong and they should deal with Argentina in a fairly easy way.
I think SA haven't been all that strong of late and Argentia have so it's going to be a close game. I'm praying for Argentina to win!

Perm

TBF South Africa should comfortably get past Fiji, but I hope they play good footy. I'm absolutely ****ed off to the max that I have school tomorrow, as it means I won't be able to see Argentina take on Scotland.

Piper

International Captain
I think that Argentina definitely showed that they were looking towards the next match. But Scotland played well but I think they were lucky to make it to the Quarters.