• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool A - England, Samoa, South Africa, Tonga, United States

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Thought someone coming from where you do would have a better understanding of their sins, itbt.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I had and still don't have any intentions of turning this thread into a discussion about the relative merits and shortcomings of the two rugby codes, so "8-)" to you. Whatever your thoughts on rugby league as a sport are, it in no way justifies nigh on 100 years of persecution by the RFU.

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
True, but supporting the RFU is kind of like sympathising with Nazi Germany
Missed this 1st time round. Could not agree more. :)

Not all about the game but about the RFU and the people.

Thats why myself, an Englishman who started appreciating Union a little in SA will support SA.

Im part of the AOBE crowd Im afraid

Piper

International Captain
Pretty much what I thought would happen. Our kicking from hand & set pieces was the difference. I doubt the crims will be quaking in their boots tho.

Oh, & Piper & Pie: I told you so:

:happy:

Even if I did mistake Tonga for Fiji... :ph34r:
Listen here Dale, how was I to know that England was going to start to play rugby after 4 years of total crap? Hmmm?

:p

Piper

International Captain
No. They were the only team who beat them. Don't forget that England nearly lost to USA