• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby World Cup 2007 forum?

Do you want to see a seperate forum for the Rugby World Cup 2007?

• Total voters

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think it'd be a good idea. Especially if we can get some more people posting about it, I'm looking in Gelman's direction :p

PY

International Coach
A subforum in the sport section would probably be the best idea for mine, not keen on whole section on it as the last one didn't exactly blow the roof in terms of posts but I guess there weren't as many people.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
We've got a few more Kiwi posters though this time I'd say PY and so they'll keep it fill (until they choke in the semis or whenever ;))

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
nope dont need it imo, 2003 was a bit different, being in Aus there was a lot more discussion from casual fans like me who even went to a few matches, this time i dont think its needed all that much. If the hardcore Union fans want it though then i guess a sub forum in this forum would be fair enough...

Fiery

Banned
Oh, I've just realised you were asking for a whole forum, I thought you meant a thread. I think a thread in the General Sports forum would be enough

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
nope dont need it imo, 2003 was a bit different, being in Aus there was a lot more discussion from casual fans like me who even went to a few matches, this time i dont think its needed all that much. If the hardcore Union fans want it though then i guess a sub forum in this forum would be fair enough...
It's not all about you Simon.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I voted yes, if for no other reason than it'll save any of the less enlightened League or AFL fans whinging about a dozen Union threads on the go at once.

It'll be a better tournament than the cricket WC too: fact.