• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Final (and 3rd place play off)

Who will win the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Howe_zat

Audio File
I suppose if Ioane can't make points for my fantasy team at least he can at least stop Smith from making so many.

Imagine having Ben Smith just lying around and not picking him though.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When you see them play like this it makes you appreciate just how good England were last week to stop them playing at all.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Have to credit the Welsh for continuing to play rugby and give the fans something to cheer. Haven't rolled over despite getting flattened either side of half time.

Heboric

International Debutant
Second half was terrible, all those ping pong passes going nowhere, reminded me of this:

Last edited:

D/L

U19 Captain
A good, entertaining match, and a fitting farewell to some great players. Sonny Bill Williams had a great match and I reckon he'll be an asset to the Toronto Wolfpack in Superleague next season when he switches codes (again). Looking forward to seeing him play over here.

ripper868

International Coach
I've got to work tomorrow so will miss most of it...have a ****ing brilliant morning/evening. Whatever the result, lets hope it's not England :ph34r:

Bring on France 2023, I fully intend on attending a truckload of it, if not, try and work at it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
****ting myself here. Keep telling myself we should have this, but have sense of impending doom.

Although, as an English sports fan, that's pretty much my default setting.

Spark

Global Moderator
Think this is the end of Sinks's final. Looks a bad one.
Yep. Big loss, has been excellent this tournament and that first scrum was ominous from England's POV...

On the other hand, SA really should be 6-0 up and have blown both opportunities.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Just arrived back from the early morning dog walk... the smell of bacon frying in the air.. what is this pessimism here..I hate that as an English person, it somehow floats to the surface no matter what..

Spark

Global Moderator
It'll be pretty incredible if England get out of this half at this score or better. Really, really one-sided so far save for some wastefulness by the Boks.