• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Quarter Finals

Howe_zat

Audio File
England really shouldn't lose from here.
It'll need us to be 8+ clear and 79.55 on the clock before the sphincter unclenches.

But you're right. England starting to win at the breakdown after being second best in the contact in the first 20.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Kerevi makes a break like that and then no players running off him.

That's unforgiveable.

I guess the outside centre is only 19 but gee you gotta be there.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sinckler has a point, Sio definitely slipped the bind there, but touch judges don't like to be told how to officiate.

ripper868

International Coach
Genia got to get the ****ing ball in the scrum.

Lol at Sinckler yelling at Poite...penalty for dissent IMO :ph34r:

ripper868

International Coach
Garces allowing a kick off after a pen kick is peak French reffing. Credit that he told both teams, but I imagine a lot of confused fans....plus I hater the risk of Aus giving away a kickable penalty from the kick off somehow

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there any reason Genia takes five to seven steps sideways before throwing a pass?

Haha fair try that.*

*Took a Melbourne Storm bloke to deliver it

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol check the forward pass ffs. Only a metre in it. How do they miss that ****