• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool A - Australia, England, Wales, Fiji, Uruguay

91Jmay

International Coach
Wales are on downward curve but have been a really good side since last World Cup.

England pack needs to front up, but our backs are a real strength, raw pace on wings and Joseph is a world class centre with Ford the best front foot 10 I can remember from England. We should beat one of Wales/Australia if not both.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Once every four year follower here (if that) -- when the **** did Wales get good?!?
They have a mental/ability block against NZ/SAf/Aus (although a Welsh-dominated Lions team won in Aus 2 years ago). Wales has been pretty good in the 6 Nations though.

cpr

International Coach
I'll tell you when they turn up for this WC.

Pretty straightforward for England so far.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Correct decision but might as well not have an on-field ref if every decision can be overturned by TMO

social

England have been piss poor so far

If Fiji can compose themselves, they might run them close

social

You can put poor attack down to nerves but England's scrum and breakdown were poor

They will get pounded by Australia unless there is a massive improvement in those areas

BeeGee

International Captain
Not sure why England are celebrating so hard. I know they stole a bonus point, but that was a very weak performance.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't think the All Blacks will lose any sleep after watching that.

As far as we are concerned, at least we haven't peaked early.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Being 5 hours behind and after a 8 hour flight just catching up with the first game for England .. Shall be reading these threads to catch up..