• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predictions thread

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Just for the quarters onwards - 1 point for each pick correct, most points wins thread.

My picks

Quarter-finals

8 October 18:00 – Westpac Stadium, Wellington
Winner Pool C v Runner-up Pool D (QF1)
Aussie Samoa

8 October 20:30 – Eden Park, Auckland
Winner Pool B v Runner-up Pool A (QF2)
Eng France

9 October 18:00 – Westpac Stadium, Wellington
Winner Pool D v Runner-up Pool C (QF3)
SA Ireland

9 October 20:30 – Eden Park, Auckland
Winner Pool A v Runner-up Pool B (QF4)
NZ Argentina

Semi Finals

15 October 21:00 – Eden Park, Auckland
QF1 Winner v QF2 Winner
Aussie v France

16 October 21:00 – Eden Park, Auckland
QF3 Winner v QF4 Winner
SA v NZ

Third Place

21 October 20:30 – Eden Park, Auckland
Loser SF1 v Loser SF2
France v NZ - winner France

Final

23 October 21:00 – Eden Park, Auckland
Winner SF1 v Winner SF2
Aussie v SA - winner SA

I am partly predicting this an anti jinx but also because I think the dew on the ball could hamper the ABs.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Personally I reckon someone (and by someone I mean Brumby) could run one for the whole Tournament, perhaps have everyone predict winner and margin of victory (ie in England's first game you could pick England by 15-20 or Argentina by 2-7)