• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Knockout Stage - General Discussion

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chris Handy calling it on ABC radio. Buffoon was crying half an hour before kick off.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
De Villiers looks the man mostly likely for yer Bok.

Pocock getting away with murder at the ruck. Clever play, but ref's missed blatant hands twice now.

benchmark00

Think when a bloke has his hands out to catch a pass and it hits his chest and he drops it, it's not Cooper's fault really.
Pocock not looking for the pass tbf, only there for the breakdown.

Cooper drops another, **** ****.

benchmark00

De Villiers looks the man mostly likely for yer Bok.

Pocock getting away with murder at the ruck. Clever play, but ref's missed blatant hands twice now.
First one yeah was a shocker, but the second one I thought was ok despite commentators thoughts. On his feet for mine.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
- right now the bounce of the ball is going Aussie's way and that will change. Even the first try was a surprise - I think there is a lot of drama left in this match yet.

benchmark00

This game has been pretty low quality. Wallabies field kicking has been so dire, even more than usual.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Cooper's passing radar is ****ed today. Absolute hospital job he threw to Beale there. Three yards from his own try line too, that's a seriously low percentage move at the best of times.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
This is what annoys me about union reffing; he's let everything go for 35 minutes and then decides to start to actually apply the laws in the last five. That last one was no worse than what Oz have being doing before.