• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Games are you going to?

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Well im a big spender

In perth i am going to $5 games for me

Samoa v Uraguay
and
Samoa v Georgia

Didnt really plan to go to two samoa games but i think ill adopt them as my second team so go samoa

Cloete

International Captain
i think i'm going to about 6 here in brisbane :):D. but i'm not certain which games cause my uncle has the tickets. but i can't wait for it to start :D

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
spoilt for choice mate, lol...those games will be classic one-sided thumpings by Samoa no doubt.

Cloete

International Captain
Tim said:
spoilt for choice mate, lol...those games will be classic one-sided thumpings by Samoa no doubt.
i dunno. Uruguay could put up a good fight. but i have no idea about georgia :P

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Here are the rankings as on 30 Spet 2003

RANK COUNTRY RATING
1 England 89.95
2 New Zealand 89.8
3 Ireland 83.92
4 Australia 83.81
5 France 82.85
6 South Africa 80.92
7 Argentina 80
8 Samoa 74.67
9 Scotland 74.42
10 Wales 74.24
11 Fiji 72.45
12 Tonga 70.08
13 Italy 69.98
14 United States 68.42
15 Romania 67.73
16 Canada 66.21
17 Georgia 63.8
18 Japan 62.68
19 Uruguay 62.65
20 Portugal 62.03
21 Morocco 60.8
22 Korea 60.78
23 Russia 60.2
24 Chile 59.65
25 Namibia 58.76

Cloete

International Captain
wtf! i'm not even going to bother looking at how they are ranked. if they think Georgia are better than Uruguay then i think they're sadly mistaken. i didn't even know georgia played rugby till this year. Uruguay have been around for a while and qualified for WC 99. I think u'll find u'll see a better match between Uruguay and Samoa and Georgia will be lucky if they don't get beaten by more than 50 against Samoa :P. Bloody IRB :P

nibbs

International Captain
I'm going to no games. Why, because of John O.Neil, thats why. Stupid Australian :!(

Cloete

International Captain
nibblet said:
I'm going to no games. Why, because of John O.Neil, thats why. Stupid Australian :!(
why should NZ get games when Australia can easily host all of them? it's Australia's Worlc Cup. so New Zealander's who think they deserve games can go and stick it as far as i'm concerned (nothing personal to you of course Nibs). Because WE were chosen to host this World Cup not you guys! sure u mite say they've been shared in the past, but why should we?? thre's no reason for us to shar eany games so u guys can wait for ur own WC as far as i'm concerned.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
just going to 2 games, going to get the tickets tomorrow.

Tonga vs Italy on 15th October
Tonga v Wales on 19th October

according to the rugby2003 website i have to adopt tonga as my second side.
I would have liked to gone to Wales v italy but its sold out.
you cant go wrong with $10 tickets.

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
just going to 2 games, going to get the tickets tomorrow.

Tonga vs Italy on 15th October
Tonga v Wales on 19th October

according to the rugby2003 website i have to adopt tonga as my second side.
I would have liked to gone to Wales v italy but its sold out.
you cant go wrong with $10 tickets.

yeah my second team is sposed to be Uruguay :rolleyes:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just got my tickets today :D
we havent got really good seats, but canberra stadium is realy good their arent any bad seats for seeing the game.
I am really getting pumped for this now, looking at the rankings i could see some close games seeing as though the 10th, 12th and 13th ranked sides are here.

Im also glad to see these sides that might score some tries, rather than a penalty goal shoot out between Louis Koen and Jonny Wilkinson.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Was supposed to be going to the games in Gosford but as I am moving I will have to settle for watching them on TV