• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Teja.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• man i am back from my ban.. wanted to say sorry once again.. no hard feelings :)

and good morning by the way :)
    Haha, yeah. IMO bowling coaches in India shuold be outlawed. Let our guys learn their craft on their own like the Pakistanis probabyl do. The 83 WC win was probably the worst thing to happen to us. Suddenly we had the likes of Sandhu, Binny, Amarnath become role models in the 90's when they took up coaching. ****ing dibbly dobblers. The only reason I'm not totally jealous of Pakistan now is that they can't bat or catch to save their lives :p
    Haha, yeah. Love how its been argued that its possible that poor innocent Randiv didn't bowl a deliberate no ball despite the footage. Then its claimed that the SLC must have pressurised him to apologise because he wouldn't have done it because he's too much of a prick to do a thing like that. Here's a newsflash for them conspiracy theorists - who's likely to bowl a deliberate no ball? That's right, a prick!!
    in no mood for an argument.. sorry for what i have done.but i still can support my point over a decline in performace signifiantly..hope this clears allissues.. sorry again
    "383 wickets @ 28.5 with an SR of 57, though a fine record, is certainly not a dead-set ATG bowling record, for mine. More in line with records as that of Hughes(of Merv) and Dev than with Donald and Marshall. Unless you are referring to his All-round record, of course."

FTR, I was talking about Botham's stats as an all-rounder.
    Thanks man, you're a legend! We're really happy with the album, just about to start gigging again tonight after a bit of a break and I'm hoping we'll be able to organise some footage to be put up on YT. If so, I'll give ya a shout out!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…