• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Spikey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fair one. Let me know when you do get round to it because as a deranged fanboy I am interested in the wider opinions.

I thought personally that Liam's best tunes on the last few albums were as good as Noel's best, Noel just a bit more prolific and consistent. Same for Andy and Gem. So I wasn't surprised to like it either.

Will qualify the above by saying my favourite songs on the last album were Bag It Up (Noel), I'm Outta Time (Liam) and To Be Where There's Life (Gem)
    Hi Spikey, sorry for sticking this on your VM, it should have come in the infraction email but I don't seem to have the correct options enabled atm. Feel free to delete this message once you've read it.

"The infraction is for using offensive language when dealing with other members in the Site Discussion thread. We are not trying to cut out banter altogether, but rather posts to the effect of 'poster A is a ****' even in a joking manner, for reasons as stated in the Site Discussion thread."
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…