• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Kylez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
    Hey I noticed you were from Adelaide and was wondering what you could tell me about a young spinner called Jason Donnelly? Did he ever play for the Redbacks?
    Hi Kylez, not sure if you're on twitter on not but the Redbacks set up a Twenty20 twitter page today & thought you might be interested. Players will be tweeting occasionally... :)
    Oh right!! You were the first subscriber we had - cheers for the support, took on board getting videos with sound too. It's hard for Shield because I use the footage that the coaches use to analyse the game - which of course doesn't have sound! So we're trying to put post-match interviews over the top. Glad ya like them, we'll keep on doing them throughout the season too :D
    Yeah same here. I'll probably be knocked out first round, I'm incredibly dire. I only started a few days ago though.
    **** man..are you serious. I hope cricsim gets working very soon. What do you rekcon you happen.

I've heard about this merk guy aswell..sounds like a fagg. Can you link me to the reserve forum mate?
    No, no one does. Have you been visiting the reserve forum? If not, I will link you to it.

Merk (the guy who apparently was the savior) took $400 of our money to get us a unlimited server, and actually pocketed the money and left us with no server. Now the server company wants their money, and everything is heating up and very, very hot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…