• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
flibbertyjibber

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do fella.

Just a quick heads up to remind you you're still to tip in the Last Man Standing for the week.

No pressure. :p
    I would challenge you to come up with the Scottish cycle but it would consist of the word "fail" posted about 20 times.
    Haha no worries mate

Can't believe you think I'd enjoy rubbing their faces in it. I mean, look at my avatar. Er
    Hi,
    Just a mod-related request - your posting in the fourth test thread went over the line today, for example this exchange http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/ashes-2010-2011/48958-official-fourth-test-mcg-134.html, amongst others. There's nothing wrong with some banter but it needs to be just that, and also not take over the match thread for people who want to talk about the match. If you want to sledge, there is the 'under the lid' thread for that. We really don't want to be handing out bans during the Ashes, so please cool it down from now on.
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software

ps looking forward to the summer on here, should be great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…