• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
James
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi James,
    I havent received anything for finishing 2nd in the ICC world T20 contest. If I remember correctly, there were prizes for that. If I'm wrong, then kindly ignore. I havent had my coffee yet!
    thanks!
    Business strategy is the foundation of successful business. But there are, of course, different types of business strategy. The best business strategies must steer a course between the inevitable internal pressure for business continuity and the demands of a rapidly changing world for revolutionary business strategies.

Intraday Tips || Nifty Tips || Commodity Tips
    Hey mate would it be possible to request a name change? It's no real biggie if not but could I get it changed to makaveli380, thanks.
    Hi James, I am reporting the continued gang up bullying on me. It is led by geraintismyhero, Shri, marcuss, and some others drop in here and there. It is sad really no action has been taken against them. Please check the site discussion forum. thanks.
    We liked the look of the blog feature - it's something we're currently without at our forums and the idea of being able to "promote" both posts and blog entries into frontsite articles, our interest was peaked - although we probably won't implement that from the start, and I doubt you'll need to do it as you already have a solid frontsite working for you.

We mess about with forum features a lot more than you do here, anyway.
    No prob man. Just a heads up by the way: Don't upgrade the main forums to vB4 without months of figuring it out on some random test forums (eg. cricketweb.net/vb4testforums/ or something) as you'll have to set it up from scratch. We're doing it at EoFF at the moment and it's been taking us a buttload of time to get our heads around the new style system. Admittedly, it'll probably be easier for yourself given that you only have one style. :D Anyway, catch you around man, I'll do my best to keep posting here when work is slow!
    Sounds good mate, give me a bell when you see me on MSN. Tuesday or Wednesday look like good days for me at this stage but can confirm tomorrow.
    Yeah mate sounds good. Let's arrange it via msn.. I'm in court at Liverpool tomorrow a.m. But will be back in town by midday I hope, we can arrange it then if you like.
    Hi James, I just saw the forum announcments forum and saw the pink pads thread, out of interest how much did they go for?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…