• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
King Pietersen

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know, if you now delete your Owais Shah post in the Cricket Heroes thread, it makes smalishah look like he's lost his mind....
    Engaged, wow congrats mate, Wedding planned anytime soon? Yeh nah I've been good, finished Uni and all that, found a pretty decent job and just living life really. Still loving the cricket just don't find as much time to post on forums that I used to, which is probably a good thing really :p
    Good to see you back around these parts mate, been a bloody long time. How's life been treating you the last year or so?
    Hey mate, long time no see. How you been?

You still go on PC at all? Haven't been there for ages myself.

Cya
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
    :O Ben hasn't vmed you yet! I mean he's been back for a day already! He must be ill.
    Cheers mate. Had been looking at the Nexus One but I can't switch from T-Mobile to Vodafone due to my mother's lack of credit or something. Eyes currently set on the Desire so trying to find out what I can :)
    Just remember you saying something about wanting to offload a HTC phone so you could get the iPhone.
    You've had some experience with the HTC Desire haven't you mate?
    Would you recommend?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…