• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
cover drive man

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh?

if u mean pratters I've not said a word to him

Deserves everything he gets mind you. Not a big fan of posters threatening to **** other posters up the ass....
    No problem pal, I'm happy to have got as many as I did. Although may I ask why you chose not to include extra-time goals for the World Cup Question?
    Appetite for destruction
    GNR Lies
    Use your illusion I
    Use your illusion II
    Chinese Democracy
    Appetite for destruction
    GNR Lies
    Use your illusion I
    Use your illusion II
    Chinese Democracy
    Probs get a bit. Could include every song from the five proper albums, would give a nice round 64
    I wasn't offended as it is not my religion mate, but I get your point. But still my post had no intention of winding anyone up and it was a truth, a fact.
    Re- doggy heaven comment, I didn't consider that as a joke as it was quite out of place.
    No worries mate, it's Martyn though, please don't let this happen again
    Thanks mate

Fancy a chat with you on MSN but it's not working for me at the minute, so I'll give you a shout in a couple of weeks
    If you'd prefer chatting about it away from here, feel free to email us if you prefer, its polmanuk at hotmail dot com (Don't use MSN or any chat programs I'm afraid)

(sorry its accross 3 messages, bloomin 1000 character limit!)
    (cont) Your current school might be able to help, though it would probably be a better enviroment to study at a college.... you find a larger percentage of students there attend because they want to learn, and the attitude tends to be more mature..... A long shot would be home study/tutoring, and there may well be help available with that from your local education authority.

All in all I don't think the situation is as negative as some are making out, from what I'm guessing of your situation there will be someone willing to offer you the help, and you may well find the change will be of benefit to you. The idea of an extra years study never appeals, but it doesn't carry the stigma that you feel, many a person drops out and starts again at GCSE, A level, Diploma etc. Now your out of compulsary education (i think, or has it now changed to 18.....) the attitude is far different.
    Hey there fella, taking this out of the education thread as its got a bit silly.

Firstly, don't predict your grades untill they are actually on paper in front of you! Secondly, it all depends on the reason why you've not achieved as well as you hoped..... The fact your considering retaking shows you've got the willingness to learn. If it was lack of application/ability then yes, many colleges would turn their nose up, but if there is a genuine reason for struggling (I think you mentioned you'd been in hospital - that would be a pretty good reason) then many will overlook that, especially if previous teachers provide decent enough character references, or if you've scored well in coursework or previous exams....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…