• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
cpr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks cpr. I have always held you in high regard, so was hurt by your post. But I understand I WAS really offensive to CDM and so it is fair enough. Always appreciate some one who speaks his mind rather than some one who doesn't. Really appreciate your message. :)
    Hey cpr,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
    was going to reply to your post about strange fruit,but got pipped at the post by Pothas! It is on that album..and to be fair his version of it is a fairly amazing one...as i love the song anyways,and Mr Buckleys voice,was always going to be a fav..worth a listen for sure. Jx
    Good luck with it. My sister was on Whitehall in the Home Office. The people are certainly different. IIRC, she enjoyed the work but not the people and the hours. There are obviously some great jobs and even if it isnt suited to a person then it can also be a great stepping stone onto something else. She was pretty quickly headhunted by the private sector. Assessments and interviews are exciting times. I honestly wish you all the best. Let us know how it goes.
    Hey fella, I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you think I could ask for some help with writing a CV? Or could you give it a quick glance over if I make one up? IIRC it's your sort of area. Hope it's not too much trouble.
    Cheers
    Marcuss
    Thanks cpr, that was quite helpful. Got a meeting with an education advisor on friday, so should get some answers there. Thanks again.
    Cheers for that, I've made the changes. Now I've just gotta find some appropriate clothes, print out 2 copies of Resume and CV (one for each shop) and take them in. Will be nervous.
    Mate, how's this looking?

Jake McDonald
    182 ... Road
    ... NSW 2450
    Mobile: 0431 75. ...
    Email: jake.mcdonald17@education.nsw.gov.au
    Store Manager
    Best and Less
    2b Moonee Beach Rd
    Moonee Beach NSW 2450

3 April 2010

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am a 14 year old boy with a strong desire to work part time. I am writing to ask if you are interested in hiring someone with my expertise and background.

My skills and experience include:
    • 10 years of schooling
    • Having numerous articles posted on various websites
    • Working with various computer software programs
    • Playing cricket and other sports in a team environment, often captaining the team

I am very excited about future opportunities in the area of retail work and would love to work with your company.
    I would be pleased to meet you in further to discuss my background in relation to the needs of your organisation.

Yours sincerely

Jake McDonald

Good?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…