• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
James
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• James, shortly after I made that post in Staff yesterday my step-dad disconnected my laptop internet as I hadn't hoovered the stairs. He's yet to reconnect me to the wireless network so I'm unable to post the piece. Apologies, I realise it's not really acceptable.
    James, shortly after I made that post in Staff yesterday my step-dad disconnected my laptop internet as I hadn't hoovered the stairs. He's yet to reconnect me to the wireless network so I'm unable to post the piece. Apologies, I realise it's not really acceptable.
    Okay I've posted the article but need a pic and a thread, I'll try and get them done through the day if I get time but at least the article is there for now :)
    I don't have access to post on other people's behalf though? I can get Giri's up as a priority but need to be able to either log in as ahim or post it under his name?
    Hi James.
    I would like to contact you with regards to a cricket bat competition I am running.
    How do I PM/Email you ?
    Rgds,
    James
    Hi James,
    Wanted to confirm on Dinesh Karthik's points in the Mum-Del match.
    I think he should be awarded more points since his strike rate was > 200
    So his points should be:
    10 points for strike rate
    4 points for stumping
    3 points for run out
    4 points for batting.

Can you check and confirm?
    G'day James.

The Prem Draft Thread has 650 posts in 50 days, and will soon be expanding into a competition/sim. It would be fantastic to have separate threads for match reports/stats/tables/tactics and such, and am wondering if a sub-forum would be a good idea?

Many thanks,
    Nath
    Its there along with the feature. I can see it everytime I open the link Some Cricketing Questions - With Tongue Firmly In Cheek
    Hi. I have added an image to the "Tongue Firmly IN Cheek" feature. Can you help to get it reduced to a smaller size please.
    Sorry, did not mean to come across as an aggressive post.
    I just find it hard to fathom that people like Broad, Rixon, Dyson, Woolmer etc, have been able to hold such high positions in the cricket world.
    Hey I was just wondering if it is possible to change my username. If it is possible, I would like to change it to Shri. I go by that name on other forums these days and I made this account at CW some years ago. Would be great if it is possible to change my display name to Shri. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…