• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Simon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Simon,
    Yeah I'm happy to continue, have just spent a few minutes reading up on what has happened so far and should be able to step right back in. The only thing I'm going to need is a squad list for Kent, if you could send me one that would be great.
    Hey Sim. Could you get me Lawrence Dallaghio in the Union Draft, please :) I might not be on for 18 hours or so.
    Hey simon,
    I might not be able to get on in the next few days to run the Jump the Shark draft - if I send you the list of banned players would you be able to fill in for me if I can't get on.
    Sim, if it's my pick in the Union draft, and I haven't selected yet, can you get me Martin Johnson, please :) Would help to make sure it doesn't come to a halt while I'm asleep.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…