• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
99*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, dont have your email. Want to ask you something CWXI related, can you email me dcoulthardf1@hotmail.com thanks.
    Please check MMA thread for fight offer, 'CWFL 2- The Redemption',and training rules
    CWFL

Id like to offer you $2000 with a possible $2000 win bonus to fight Brandon Gendry in 'CWFL 1- The Beginning'. It is also an Australasian Heavyweight title eliminator

Please accept or decline in the thread
    Its the last post in the thread with updated squads for season 3. Its an excel file you'll have to download with all the squads in it.
    Hey mate
    I know you've been out of the loop for a bit but I thought I'd drop you a line. You are still welcome to continue as Kent manager in WCC. I looked after the team during the draft etc... If you are still keen just pop into the WCC forum or if you are a little lost about where we are up to let me know and I'll help out.
    Cheers
    Simon
    Hey, if you've got net access back permanently, there's an open spot in the NFL draft, steds hasn't been on for about 2 weeks - you will need to make-up SIX picks (he picks at the swing-around of the draft, so he's missed 2 pairs + is up now), but if you want to jump back in, then this will be the time :)

Cheers,

Jamee
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…