• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
andmark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mate,

I've never heard anything about FS tests beyond thinking "thank god I'm not teaching in a state school so I can ignore all that crap..." It looks like it's only an experiment in a few schools this year so I can't see these results holding that much water in the future regardless of what they mean.

As to what they actually mean - well, I'm not sure - what you've got there looks like a sound pass in all modules even given a slightly iffy writing result, but as I say, not worth losing sleep over - what did the school expect? What have your mates got? Have you done Maths/ICT FS as well?
    Hi Mark, your best bet is to report the post and make all the mods aware of the situation through there.
    Cheers,
    James
    I think you're being arrogant and disrespectful to people that work in McDonalds.
    It is for someone asking what career options they have with only 4 GCSEs of D and higher. Anyway, not fussed.
    Am half way through reading an interesting essay on democracy, Aristotle's saying of "democracy can be a form of tyranny" And Plato's idea of an ideal government. Plato believed in an intellectual aristocracy where the philosophers would decide who to choose. A while ago I would have agreed with him, but probably not now. What do you think?
    Hi mate. Yeah if the unlikely (but not too unlikely) labour-liberal coalition went on it would be an ideal election for me. The BNP not getting a seat, the greens getting their first and no conservative government.
    Okay well I'll drop you an email this weekend. It's regarding the journalism thread you made the other day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…