• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
four_or_six

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, I'm g;i;joe. I;m wstd right niwm so forgive NY mistakjes. but you're prretty knoeledgable on all things crikcket relateed , so tyou'rte #1c in my boooks :)
    Nope, my mate got an email saying we had been unsuccessful. :(
    I have tix for the Bangladesh Test at Old Trafford and will probably see a Test in Birmingham as well I just really fancied a Lord's game this year, and also was hoping to catch the Aussies as well. Might see if there are tickets going for any of the other Australia one-dayers.
    haha oh yeah when i sent u a msg yesterdya i saw that i had sent you a couple before and been snubbed! :(

still waiting to hear about whether we have tix or not for the lord's odi, worried i might have lost out in the ballot :(
    i hope u don't find my jestful 'come out for dinner' posts offensive at all, thought i best check, don't want you thinking i'm some kind of pest haha
    Hey,

Being a pain :P and trying to get more people to sign up to CWXI. IMO (and of many others) one of the better parts of the forums. See here if you're interested :)
    Hi, we're having a live chat with Mat Sinclair right now - check it out - Mathew Sinclair Live Chat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…