• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Flyonthewall

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Streak, Vaas, Gillespie, Asif or Ntini. (A)
    Which one is the better bowler? Considering they'll be first change and bat 9, you may consider their batting a bit as well.
    Would much appreciate your opinion.
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
    Sorry for the late reply mate, don't worry, I'll be posting the questions on the quiz thread. Also, have posted the scores and answers.
    Hey mate, I remember you joined cricsim..if you remember that forum? yeah the official season is starting in 9 days and I thought you might want to head over there and start getting abit more active which will ensure your place in the side and make your player better, because soon you will get to see your player making his debut.

What do you think mate?
    I don't mind at all, I don't always use it though, so easier to reach me at that sheepdraft email or on here. I'll put up the results in the next half hour.
    Hey mate, you can add me on msn - its_rob_bowen@hotmail.com or you can just write your selections on here if you like. I doubt anyone else will look on here at your selections this time.
    Hey Mate,

As noted in this thread

CW Red would like to tentatively (pending Captains approval) offer you a Dev League Contract :)
    Sure. haakon dot moerk at nordprosjekt dot no. Don't use it that often anymore tho, will log on now if you want to chat.
    marcussdeane at hotmail. co.uk
    Not online at the minute but go ahead and add me now and I'll accept when I get on in the morning mate :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…