• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Aritro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why the icelander in chess dot com
    Magrat Garlick
    Magrat Garlick
    giving the whitest nation alive the black pieces clearly hindered them
    • Haha
    Reactions: Aritro
    Aritro
    Aritro
    Not sure if you're into football, but I read that Christian Pulisic is an obsessive online chess player which piqued my interest. I'm ****ing crap at it. Apparently Pulisic prefers white, which is because that's also (probably) his preferred choice of neighbour.
    Magrat Garlick
    Magrat Garlick
    this account is football neutral these days, though slightly warmer to it when played by women

and absolutely loathes it when played by USAnians
    • Wow
    Reactions: Aritro
    Righto, just wondering if you weren't watching because you didn't have a link. No worries. :)
    Don't worry about it mate, bit busy tonight but I think I'd be alright searching myself if I had the time. Thanks though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…