• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
GIMH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah ok, big horrible pink building that extends across the motorway? Figured you'd be at the new campus being built the other side of the river.
    Actually to expand on your Glasgow question, if you're going to be based where I think you'll be based then you're a stone's throw from Glasgow's statue of La Pasionaria for you to stand and admire.
    Good questions. Particularly question 8.

No apology forthcoming, you ruined it for yourself.
    Haha I'm pretty sure I voted for you in a couple of earlier rounds. Missed the last round altogether.

I think I might've been intimidated into changing my vote if you threatened to take the matter to site discussion. Horse has already bolted now though.
    Not really heard like 95% of their stuff so can’t say I am tbh.

I did enjoy Turner’s Submarine though. Stuck on the Puzzle is lovely.
    I am nnly back because I miss Brumbers, the rest of you ****s may be put on ignore, it'll be an odd look to the forum though, tbh.
    Watching a bunch of old **** and Austin in 96-97 >> Attitude Era Austin imo. The Bret feud probably had the deepest character work that wwe has ever done, unbelievable intensity, pretty much every promo was fire, much better worker pre-injury and the character seemed a lot more legit imo. Once he became the top guy, he seemed to become a lot more of a weekly entertainment meme and a lot of the constant intensity goes away.

Thoughts?
    Hi GIMH, thanks for the message. I'll have a chat to Teja and see what the general reaction is.
    as always you raise salient points on cw dot net slash forum matters

not the only point y->REMOVED BY DAN<
    Sure. My lack of occupation makes me well-suited to the purpose. When do it want me to start it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…