• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
trundler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ascribing characteristics to a race that doesn't even exist :p

no but seriously the thread was trash and i needed a reason to close it.
    Haha I'm probably just thinking of him as a sloppy keeper. He works for your team though and I guess he's fine since Teuton picked Flower
    Mate, we have some corruption to discuss........drop me an email addtamx at Gmail dot com
    Realised I missed your bday man

Happy bday beta. Tu jiye hazaron saal, ye meri hai aarazoo

And you won't even be as old as Burgey
    Hi
    Many thanks for the thought provoking questions. I enjoyed answering them! There seems to be a bit of a "closed shop" attitude among some of the longer serving members and they see their time in CW as giving them some sort of higher standing than those newer members - and I include you in that category despite the many excellent posts you have made. I definitely picked that up when going back over some past exchanges. So far I have trod lightly and escaped such treatment.
    Kind regards L & L
    I think 15.

First one was 2005 but pretty sure we didn't have one in 2019

To help me work out I think these are the winners, not necessarily in order but close

Neil Pickup
    Brumby
    Brumby
    Magrat
    Dcye
    Burgey
    GIMH
    Jono
    Fred
    EWS
    GIMH
    Howe