• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Howe_zat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, when I read your message I assumed you meant Mafia the video game, didn't twig that you meant the forum game until just now. As for the Pokerap, I hope there's an updated version coming, what with Sword and Shield just around the corner!
    I am, yeah, cheers for asking. Was taking care of my grandfather over the course of the past couple of weeks. Hope you're enjoying the world cup. Japan have been amazing so far, really hope they can reach the QFs.
    Hey Howe, really sorry for screwing up your RWC comp brother. Went through some personal issues recently & decided unwillingly just to take a break from my regular online activities.

Hope you're doing well mate.
    Hey Howe, hope you end up back on here at some point - I know I'll find the forum a lot worse without you and I think most other posters would share that sentiment :)

I know I've made a few 'Rain in England' jokes in my time and, like PEWS, I'd always seen it as just another CW meme rather than taking the mick out of you, but I totally get why it might not seem like that an I'm genuinely sorry if I ever caused you offence.
    "Since you've admitted the never rains in June stuff has affected you" - Mr.Mister

I made one of those jokes after one of the first rainy games in Cardiff I believe, hope you realised I was just continuing what I think has become a CW meme rather than attacking you personally, as I know full well June is not usually a rainy season in England (or Wales ;) ). Apologies if you thought I was having a crack at you at all.

Also a non-zero chance Mister is just making things up there I guess but either way. I'm happy you've called him out on his weatherposting. Memes are one thing but his posts have just cross across as semi-trolling and over-reacting since like the third one, and we're up to #59345475495.
    Hey mate, thanks for creating those threads. I created them just now, and afterwards noticed yours. I've merged them together :)
    Haha that's awesome. I do have it but I can't send it over VMs because of anti-spam measures, I'll message you on CricSim.
    It is a spoiler thread though the first few comments are spoiler free because we know how terrible everyone is at not spoiling themselves.

Had a total blast watching it mate, enjoy.
    Was just looking around, and the sound files for podcasts 33 34 and 35 at least are missing, dunno about any earlier ones, thought I'd let you know.
    So how do you make the lists for the draft? If you can reveal the selections for around 2 then I’ll take over
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…