• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
harsh.ag
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey mate and thanks for voting in the tv thread - heads up, i changed it to 15 not 10 because ten was a bit limiting so you can add more if you want
    Hey after Dawood our hearts are open is all i'm saying.

mfinlays @ iinet.net.au
    Please post it in a thread as well as any other poetry you may have developed while in isolation.
    Stats are definitely a good rule of thumb. Since the sim league is a 4-day competition, I guess FC stats would be the best bet.
    Hey mate I don't use stats. I use the player ratings from the Cricket Captain database.
    Great to have you aboard. I can't seem to PM you any url links, but the thread is in Cricket Chat (ICC Emerging nations Trophy).
    Man, that's great. You're in all our thoughts. Sending positive vibes your way.
    Hey mate, realise there's nothing which can be said that helps at this time, but know everyone is thinking of you and the family right now, and hoping for the best. Being in different countries makes this sound odd, but if there's anything at all we can do, let me know, ok? Be kind to yourself, mate.
    Just seen your post as regards your dad. Will be thinking and praying for your family. He will appreciate you all being there more than you know.
    Reactions: harsh.ag
    harsh.ag
    harsh.ag
    Thanks, vogue. It's been a rough six months but things looks good now. Apologies for the late reply. Haven't visited this page for a while.
    Reactions: vogue
    Hey, saw your post in the Made/Ruined Day thread. Stay strong Harsh, thoughts are with you mate.
    Thank you for the message, I appreciate it. I tried to start conversations but it just ended up with someone making an arsehole joke hence the name change. Most people have been welcoming, there have just been a few that have been a bit dickish. CheersZ
    Thanks mate. Just didn't want to make it too easy for the guys who are still picking.
    I will talk to James about granting you access to the mod forum despite not having mod powers/responsibilities if you'd be up for that. I think it'd add a lot to the mod team. I definitely think the most important thing is for you to actually enjoy the forum again though; I'd hate to lose you entirely. So if you think moderating is affecting your ability to do that I think you made a good decision.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…