• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Bijed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good luck mate. :) I have enjoyed watching this series as well and hope you get to watch some really good cricket in the time you are doing the commentary stuff. Too bad I cannot join you but maybe we can do a podcast once you are back from your trip?
    Awesome. :) I badly wanted to do one before this BG Trophy started coz now if I give you whatever predictions I had then, it will seem like I am being wise after the fact. :D
    I am good with the difference between "draw" and "tie." Americans would more likely use "draw" more often for non-ball sports such as boxing and wrestling and "tie" for ball sports. Isn't also confusing given that Brits also use the word "tie" to refer to games yet to be played, ie, as a synonym for "fixtures?" Americans don't use either of those.
    Hi Bijed, I'm doing fine thanks. I'll look to try and plan a podcast for next weekend perhaps, time permitting.
    Hey Bijed. Sorry been so swamped with work just realized you asked me to do this. I'll post up something up there soon
    Haha no one there currently remembers me anymore. I hold no influence. If you think seeing 'respected legend' and 20,000 posts next to the podcast link will convince more people to click on it, then sure. let me know when the next episode is out and tell me what to say and i'll put it out there.
    Also it’s not been 24 hours. I make it 12-13 and I was about to cast my vote :ninja:
    I would like to request a recount please, my score does not match yours
    Surprised really, thought my politics forum behaviour would get the knives out
    Hey mate. IMO if you’re having the casting vote you shouldn’t also vote in normal time. That’s how it normally works anyhow
    Yep.. Let me try VMing him. By the way, you are part of the actual podcast at least? Or does that also keep changing time to time?
    Sure. But I am just trying to recall if we had any run-ins in the past. If they are fans of the ****s I don't like here, they may not enjoy having me on the podcast. :)
    Hey mate... how are you doing? I am interested in the podcast you are planning. Will it be ok for me to be a part of it sometime?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…