• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
vitalogy83
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Vitalogy,

Thank you for your thoughts on my ratings. Much appreciated!

I make it a rule not to share the inner workings with anyone since I have had stuff copied by other internet sites before. Hope you understand.

I'm happy to rate some of your favorite innings that are not on the list.

Cheers.
    I don't have any ideas top of my mind. I like the simplicity of that approach. You can start adding normalization for country or ground the bowler balls in. That's what I can think of.
    What problem exactly are you having with the editor? The editor I sent to you works only from ICC '13 - won't work with ICC '14 if that's what you're using.
    When creating the teams filled with players from different countries the first thing I did was record each of the players' values (player type, batting ability, bat hand/WK status, batting preferences, bowling type & bowling ability). Once you have this information, you can just select any random players to make up your squads, rename them & simply edit their values to match the recorded info you took down earlier. It doesn't matter what "nationality" they are in the game, as long as you correctly edit their values they will perform exactly the same as whoever you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…