• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Himannv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry that you missed out on Jeff Thomson. But it was too difficult to overide Andy's choice even though it wasn't 'set in concrete'.
    The List: Top-scoring on debut, twice | Regulars | Cricinfo Magazine | ESPN Cricinfo

List of Test cricket centuries scored on debut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Hey thanks for invitation. I have been invited before but I don't think i can spend the time simming. Plus I want to avoid an additional addiction :)
    Represented England at Test level.
    AUSTRALIA: Billy Murdoch, John Ferris, Albert Trott, ‘Gubby’ Allen.
    SOUTH AFRICA: Basil D’Oliviera, Tony Greig, Allan Lamb, Chris Smith, Robin Smith, Andrew Strauss, Kevin Pietersen, Matt Prior.
    WEST INDIES: Lord Harris, Pelham Warner, Norman Cowans, Phillip DeFreitas, Devon Malcolm, Chris Lewis.
    NEW ZEALAND: Andy Caddick.
    INDIA: K.S. Ranjitsinhji (‘Ranji’), Edward Wynyard, Richard Young, Neville Tufnell, Douglas Jardine, K.S. Duleepsinhji (‘Duleep’), Nawab of Pataudi, Sr., Errol Holmes, Norman Mitchell-Innes, George Emmett, Colin Cowdrey, John Jameson, Bob Woolmer, Robin Jackman, Nasser Hussain, Minal Patel.
    PAKISTAN: Usman Afzaal, Owais Shah.
    ZIMBABWE: Graeme Hick, Paul Parker.
    KENYA: Derek Pringle.
    ZAMBIA: Phil Edmonds, Neil Radford.
    ITALY: Ted Dexter.
    HONG KONG: Dermot Reeve.
    PAPUA NEW GUINEA: Geraint Jones.
    DENMARK: Amjad Khan.
    11 South African born cricketers have played Test cricket for England. The eleven are (with the year of their England debut in brackets):

Basil D'Oliveira (1966)
    Tony Greig (1972)
    Allan Lamb (1982)
    Ian Greig (1982)
    Chris Smith (1983)
    Neal Radford (1986)
    Robin Smith (1988)
    Andrew Strauss (2004)
    Kevin Pietersen (2005)
    Matt Prior (2007)
    Jonathan Trott (2009)
    ENGLAND (10): Charles Bannerman, John Hodges, Tom Kendall, William Midwinter, Percy McDonnell, William Cooper, Henry Musgrove, Hanson Carter, Tony Dell and Andrew Symonds.
    SCOTLAND (1): Archie Jackson.
    IRELAND (2): Tom Horan, Tom Kelly.
    SOUTH AFRICA (1): Kepler Wessels.
    NEW ZEALAND (3): Tom Groube, Clarrie Grimmett and Brendon Julian.
    INDIA (2): Bransby Cooper and Rex Sellers.
    SRI LANKA (1): Dav Whatmore.
    I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
    Spooony's 12 hours in the ODI draft is almost up, but I've gotta go now and won't be online for at least 12 hours, so I'll leave my pick with you since you're after me.

I'll take Shaun Pollock. Glen McGrath if Spooony takes Pollock.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…