• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
indiaholic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. Know where I can find subtitles for malayalam movies? Specifically Pulimurugan.
    Yea need to talk to Howe about that. Problem is I've got such little free time now. And I think he's been busy too with the holidays and start of semester.
    Yeah exactly, hence "no doubt" rather than "no idea". His final policy seems to be very similar to Rand Paul's campaign policy, and Rand was probably the most Muslim-friendly Republican candidate running in that at least he didn't want to go and drop bombs on more of them. This was pretty inevitable regardless of which Republican won (assuming a Republican won, of course) but I think the others probably would've tried to actually get it through Congress rather than just ramming it through like this, and public debate might've simmered it a bit.
    Yeah, they obviously had no intention of doing what Trump did, but they were the ones who classified countries as "countries of concern" in the first place, and the Trump administration has gone ahead and used this classification in Trump's executive order. I have no doubt he would've done something very similar even if they hadn't already been classified as such, but for all the speculation about how he hand-picked the countries to protect his business interests or whatever, the countries he picked were just a copy-paste from the previous administration's classification.
    No point posting in the politics thread about him. I've already emailed the mods... They don't think he's a piece of **** for some reason. Ignore function isn't working for me either when a bunch of people quote his posts.
    Screenshot then send us an email or "attach" it to a placeholder report of your own post or similar.
    Oh okay, didn't know that ... the thing is I am used to running into Tendulkar haters on the interenet, and it felt like this is where they all hung out :D

Thx.
    Hi, just to let you know that Adders, wiff and I have opened the donations page towards contributing to the Cricket Web banners that are being produced for Phil Hughes and Sean Abbott. We're leaving you a message as you mentioned that you may be interested in contributing. Please check out the original thread in Cricket Chat for details. Many thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…