• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
AndyZaltzHair

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're currently pressed for time, would you to have your team co-managed by either Daemon or Grumpy?
    Hey mate, round 5 is online, just awaiting your lineup. Don't forget, the trade window opens at the end of R5
    Hi Andy, just letting you know you're due two more picks in the Cricket Captain sim. We've almost finished the draft stage & are about ready to start with the sim.
    Hey Andy, just letting you know that you're due for two picks in the Cricket Captain sim league mate.
    First XI:

Matthew Hayden
    Justin Langer
    Ricky Ponting
    Mark Waugh - 5
    Steve Waugh (c)
    Damien Martyn
    Adam Gilchrist +
    Shane Warne - 4
    Jason Gillespie - 3
    Brett Lee - 2
    Glenn McGrath - 1
    AZH, cant I have 2000 now so I can cover Hayden as well? Since nobody else from this era will be overlapped.
    Hi Andy. Your Draft looks great, but just checked and it looks like that you have more than enough players already.

Will you be running a similar one again in the future?
    hey there! while you were absent the auction draft resumed - jimmy took your team for care - and said that when you return you can either take it back or he'll keep going

up to you, lol just a heads up
    Yeah, indeed, I help run the place with my mate Dev. Glad you like it! Awesome to hear that someone is actually reading it.
    Hey man!
    I re opened my characters tournament today,so come and vote for your favorites like in first two rounds

See ya..
    Hi Andy. Just noticed that Hazlewood doesn't follow Warne. However, Warne - Johnson - Neville works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…