• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Red
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You put up a team of 10 players in the trading game so I've included Dave Houghton as a number four batsman.

Also, I'd advise including players like Mustafizur Rehman, Kyle Jarvis and Brendon Taylor ahead of some of the associates.
    Hi Red Hill. You may as well give the Dual draft a vote. Still open if you have the time.
    Hi Red Hill. I've got two picks left in the parameter draft, and few different possible choices. Which team do you prefer?

01. Matthew Hayden
    02. Grant Flower
    03. Brian Lara
    04. Denis Compton
    05. AB de Villiers
    06. Tony Greig
    07. Alan Knott
    08. Anil Kumble
    09. Bill O'Reilly
    10. Michael Holding
    11. Jeff Thomson

01. Matthew Hayden
    02. Grant Flower
    03. Brian Lara
    04. Mark Waugh
    05. AB de Villiers
    06. Tony Greig
    07. Alan Knott
    08. Shaun Pollock
    09. Bill O'Reilly
    10. Michael Holding
    11. Jeff Thomson
    1/2 Final!
    Just started...

Final four greatest movie characters remaining...
    Hello!

I re-opened my movie characters tournament today , so come and vote for your favorites...
    It's 3 Round now, so this is Invite to voting , this time I will finish job..
    thread is on OFF.TOPIC

See ya..
    Hi Red Hill. Some ideas for 1900 to 1919 and 1920 to 1929.

01. Bill Lawry
    02. Dave Warner
    03. Rohan Kanhai
    04. Everton Weekes
    05. Archie Jackson (1929)
    06. Dave Nourse (1902)
    07. Jack Blackham
    08. Wasim Akram
    09. Dennis Lillee
    10. Bill O'Reilly
    11. Allan Donald

Reserves