• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
howardj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries mate.

Yeah possibly right, but he's a jellyback. Good bloke Albo, known him a while. He's our local member and I've been to a few gigs with him. He's a good bloke but you can already see the spinners are into him and watering him down. His best asset is his authenticity, and he's losing it already over issues he doesnt need to.

Felt for Shorten. Bloke at least had a vision for the joint. Five gets you ten that a) there'll be a recession, if we aren't really in one already, and b) the govt will remove the franking credits hand out within this term. The joint really cannot afford it at all.
    Cheers mate, that's very kind of you. Am confident but who knows what'll happen these days? How have you been? What have you been up to?

The fact Shorten went home for dinner with his kids last night instead of hittin gup marginals makes me think Labor is very confident.

Hawkie's political timing impeccable again - completely stole the last 48 hours of narrative for Labor. Pre-ordained.
    Excellent mate! Glad to hear you're back, and have resigned yourself to good government starting from the next election. Glad to hear you're doing well. Let me know if you're down this way over summer. be great to catch up.
    You going to be hanging around a bit mate? Place is poorer for your absence. What's been going on?
    Hey mate, how have you been? You've been quiet lately, hope everything is going well.

Thought you'd be about with an election coming up. We need some hj-mentum in the Politics thread and the General Sports subbie.

Take care mate
    Hey mate, Maxim was asking "Also, how exactly do I go about hanging them up, do they have strings or something attached so I can just go up to the advertising boards and tie it to the railing on top?"
    Hey mate,

James is considering contacting some media outlets over the refusal of The Gabba to let you hang our flag. If he does and they are interested in running the story it is more than likely that they would want to speak to you about it. James and I both agree that you shouldn't feel under any pressure to do so if you don't want to (or can't) do that. Can you let me know though how you'd feel about that?

Cheers mate.
    Hey mate,

In case you haven't seen the thread everyone is in agreement that the Abbott banner shouldn't go up now........the wording of it just isn't appropriate anymore. Have a great few days at the cricket mate and here's hoping we get to see the Hughes flag on TV.
    Hey, would it be possible for you to take a better photo of the Abbott banner that I can use for Facebook? Similar kind of photo to the Hughes one would be great. Cheers mate.
    Thanks Josh,

Can you send your details to James (cricketweb at gmail.com) I'm going to be out this morning so he'll pass them onto the flag makers. If you can get them to him this morning that will be great as they need this info before they'll send us the invoice for payment.

Cheers mate :)

Adam.
    Hey mate,

That's bloody fantastic, and all 5 days would be a real coup for us!! Can you email me your address and telephone number (required for the shipping documents apparently) addtamx at gmail dot com

It turns out the flag makers will be dispatching late next week so plenty of time for the GABBA test.

We'll let you know the details for sending them to Melbourne as soon as we have that worked out.

Cheers again mate :)
    Hey Howard,

Now the test series has been rescheduled will you be going to any days of the GABBA test? If so it is possible (don't know for sure yet) that the flags could be made in time so I wanted to see if you;d be interested in receiving them and hanging them up in the ground on the days you are going?

This is only speculation at this stage as we haven't had a confirmed shipping date from the flag makers yet, but they are in Brendale so it will be same day or overnight shipping to you.

If you are up for it we would also need you to send them down to Victoria to either Max or Vic Orthodox once you're done with them.......we'll confirm these details later.

Like I say it will depend on whether they're made in time but if they are and you're up for it it would be great to get another venue covered. Let me know.......

Cheers mate,

Adam.
    Hi, just to let you know that Adders, wiff and I have opened the donations page towards contributing to the Cricket Web banners that are being produced for Phil Hughes and Sean Abbott. We're leaving you a message as you mentioned that you may be interested in contributing. Please check out the original thread in Cricket Chat for details. Many thanks.
    Hey man

Wondering if you could do me a favor. I'm heading across the world for a tour of Europe for a few weeks and I was wondering if you could take over the NRL tipping in my absence. I could probably do it but would prefer not to for obvious reasons.

The rounds in question are 10 through to 13. I'll be back in action in Aus for rounds 14 onwards.

Let me know.
    I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…