• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
GIMH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There is quite a bit of Barnes as well.

Just don't get the Hoddle thing at all, but they all seem to love him.
    Yeah it is pretty solid, he has interviews with a really good range of people and you get good stuff on most of the major tournaments through them. The 'what it is wrong and how to fix' English football parts I found less interesting though, felt I had heard it all before and did not really learn anything new. He also loves Hoddle way too much.
    Played against AE's pro this year actually, big bald headed fella "Smillie", and their number 3 "Sawas" - good player.

Flintoff's played two games this year I think, having a look at the stats.
    Who for? I've got a few mates in that league too (Toft, Hyde, a couple of others). Went and visited a mate who played in Alderley Edge two years ago, different world there.
    Hah, well if you want to enjoy a Saturday afternoon out, then maybe go watch them play. He's a gun, made two hundreds in the first two games of the year. He's my little protege, spin bowler (he's a better batsman than I've ever been, but I help him with his offies - he rags them but not that accurate). Hope he's enjoying Liverpool.

Just waltz up and say that you know me from when I was working in England, he'll be all over you.
    Yes sorry again, I just despise Murdoch more than I can say, overall I think more than Thatcher, his influence has lasted longer. I actually didn't like New Labour for going after his backing, and looking back I reckon the disgusting behaviour of Straw was probably down to kow-towing to the Murdoch world view.

Yet taking my frustrations out on a country being ruled by a few media oligarchs on you was totally out of order. Probably should go on a break like I did after the last GE.
    Was actually just thinking about writing to you haha. Yeah it's all good mate, I know I can get a bit bullish with my opinions on books/shows/films/Jeets. Apologies if I've detracted from your reading experience.

The requirement of a 3rd thread just seemed so exasperating, we truly are in a new era of consuming content!
    During the 3rd and 2nd centuries B.C., three wars were fought between Rome and Carthage. The name Punic, which is used to describe them, is derived from the Latin and Greek words for Phoenician. The city of Carthage, located in what is now Tunisia in North Africa, had been founded in 814 B.C. by the Phoenicians—a people whose home city was Tyre (now part of Lebanon).
    1) How do you feel about Tranmere's season?
    2) How do you feel about next season?
    3) How do you feel about the manager (Babin?)?
    4) Is Gary Taylor-Fletcher still fat?
    5) Is he any good?
    6) Are there any other Rovers players I should know?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…