• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
vcs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In many ways, it's like the Matrix thing in terms of ingesting something and being awoken to the real existence and not just what we can experience through our physical bodies. Not only that, it shows your ego for what it is as well, and as something separate from you - possibly another program connected to the hardware.

I'm not sure what you'd call it, a soul, spirit, spark. I'm not comfortable using any of these terms, but it shows you as separate from all these things which is why I think people talk about transcending this world when it comes to DMT.

It sounds nuts, it did to me before I tried it, but if you're really interested in how 'we' exist; it may open your eyes in another way. It gives you an objective way of looking at our living & thought process, the way an alien might look at us and see us for how we really are - as opposed to how we are now and trying to see our existence, which is kind of flawed in a 'cant see the trees for the wood for the trees' kind of way.
    It's the most amazing, brilliant and ridiculous experience you could probably ever have. It's also beyond human languages to even describe, although I'll try my best. I've found that it is like tripping your circuits into revealing the reality about your existence in a way. You will not believe the things you are seeing or experiencing is coming from a human brain which is why a lot of people feel like it is a portal to another dimension or afterlife. Fractal imagery merging constantly in awe-inspiring ways, that also give you deep-rooted meaning and self-discovery in a way. Afterwards, it is like feeling one with the universe, an appreciation for what you are and what things around you are.

And I say all this as someone who is not spiritual, or religious (in fact, very against) which is why I had trouble in the beginning accepting what the hell was going on. It shows you what and who you are without the hardware of your body.
    Read your thread re the Mind. Have you ever done DMT or know anything about it?
    1/2 Final!
    Just started...

Final four greatest movie characters remaining...
    4 .ROUND!! 16 greatest movie characters remaining...

Come and vote for yours favorites..
    type ******** into your search engine. on sky sports 2 or the drop down at top for cricket. Not sure how site will look your end.
    No, doesn't look like it. Got a heap of huge expenses coming up. Ticket price alone is quite high before I've sorted travel, food and drink. I went to three days at Cardiff and one at Lord's V Sri Lanka and given I normally only do one day a year I should be content with that! I'm not though, really wish I could get to one of the games!

Should be a great series. Glad the talking time is over and it's finally here. What's the time difference for you guys, starts 5pm your time does it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…