• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
weldone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah. Watched most of the matches there last 30 years except a few years when I was out. :)
    When I checked mid last year, the average drop rate was 13-14% (ignoring identified tough chances). I haven't checked the missed stumping rate - partly because stumpings are so rare that I haven't focused on it.. there are a bunch of fielding fixes I have to do, but focusing on making a statsguru "clone" atm.
    You just hit two tons in a CricSim game after being dropped first ball in the first innings. Everyone raged so much about it, haha
    Yeah I've figured out that you only need to be connected to the VPN for a couple of seconds for it to work for the whole game, so the fact that only one person can be on the VPN at a time won't limit us anymore. I'll send you a PM on CricSim with instructions later.
    Given infractions aren't public and ignoring moderator instructions doesn't carry enough points for an automatic ban I don't know why you're assuming sledger didn't get one,
    Just to make it clear weldone, I do not mean personal offence in the politics thread. I just tend to get very abrasive when discussing politics.
    Thanks. Have corrected the typo, but 754 as the average seems correct. Please delete your post as all that red and blue is hurting my eyes. Cheers.
    thanks for this....will check this out. I hope the stream is good :). Much appreciate the assistance
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…