• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Richard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi
    The Frontpage carries birthday wishes for Vijay Mehra who died in 2006. Do you know any way to have it removed?
    I wasn't sure whether I was joking or not at the time tbh - however having thought about it there is a flaw in what I suggested that being that if I'm trying to avoid drawing attention to myself then being the only member without a post count is likely to be counter productive!
    Ah go on try catch one or two just to see these blokes. Think you'll be impressed with 3-4 of them. Hardly a huge turn around though.
    Hey you been watching the eng vs. bang series? Pretty interested in your thoughts on the Bangladeshi players
    I dont recall saying that height is by far the most vital ting for a quick. Certainly an advantage though. Regarding Bicknell an Chappel. I dont think the type of bowler Bicknell was translates well to Test cricket. I prefer a bowler with a bit more gas who doesnt bowl quite so full. I think Chapple would have translated to a better Test bowler. Its quite possible that he would have failed but I was always very confident that Bicknell didnt have a chance of cutting it. Also, I dont recall there being too much between their heights.
    Yes by all means come on a bit more, I don't get on as much as I used to, but still use it a couple of nights a week or whatever. I think the only Cwebbers I speak to much on MSN anymore are Corrin, Mitchell (though he seems to be more of an IRL friend these days) and G when he cba to go online.
    Hey Richard,
    I meant start a new analysis starting from this decade, so it will be for all batsman since 01.01.10 - Just a thought..
    Hey Richard, how are you? I'm interested in your first chance averages, and was wondering if you would like to keep a record of FCA for this decade?
    Happy birthday yesterday. A good time of year for those sorts of things imo. Unless your b'day happens to be 9/11 as mine is - ruined forever.
    well done on the cricinfo mention...link it into the staff forum i reckon, in case James misses it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…