• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Black_Warrior

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mate. The MCG isn't the best ground for being close to the players unfortunately. The nets are outside the ground near where the fans are, but you can't get close to the players there. I think it is probably best looking up the Cricket Australia website to see if there are any meet and greets with players where you can be close to their net session (i.e. not fenced off). Sorry I couldn't be more help.
    Yeah true me too. You know it's 3:00 am in the morning when the match starts and I woke up to disappointment everyday. I think Pakistan will do much better in Australia as the tracks wont be so green and all but they need a big lift at the moment. The downslide started from UAE. Happens to every team when they fall into a slump after running well. Now if they dont perform well in Australia, people will brush off all they achieved so far upto the loss against WI.
    We should catch up for a drink then. Or get out to a game this year. Let me know when you're free.
    yeah all good. what's your e-mail?

I know only know one site but it's reliable, high quality and seems to put every international match happening on there
    1/2 Final!
    Just started...

Final four greatest movie characters remaining...
    4 .ROUND!! 16 greatest movie characters remaining...

Come and vote for yours favorites..
    Hello!

I re-opened my movie characters tournament today , so come and vote for your favorites...
    It's 3 Round now, so this is Invite to voting , this time I will finish job..
    thread is on OFF.TOPIC

See ya..
    Doing ok thanks mate, very kind of you to ask. Started a new job recently and it's been so busy I've really not had much time for visiting CW. How are things with you?
    Yeah, of course I do! You just knew a 3-0 annihilation of India would happen following a build up like that :P

That Pakistan team of 1999 which played India and Australia away was crazy-talented - probably their most fearsome lineup of that decade. Weird how it all imploded (as usual) during and after that Australia tour.
    I get paid to show up at work; whether or not I actually work seems to be irrelevant...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…