• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
jimmy101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Considering I was late for my first two I will not exercise that option. So I've had a change of mind jim. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will allow someone else to take him. Where would I then be placed in the next rounds?
    Hi jimmy. Can I take Goerge Headley for my third pick if HZ is officially out? It is my pick now but it is an option I would like to exercise if he is out and somebody can have Headley?
    Hi Jimmy. Just seen your message. I think it's a bit late in the draft to join as just about all of the great bowlers are gone, and many of the batsman. Just bar Howe and be done with it as he drops out of most drafts he starts in. I think that you have the perfect amount of drafters anyway.
    Hey mate. Sorry about not picking. I have been away on short notice. Can I still pick my two players for the draft?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…