• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
anil1405
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :(

Shouldn't have banked all my hope on Viv! :D

Passed on Lara, Ponting and Sachin with hope of getting Viv! :'(
    Oh, didn't realize there was an ODI this weekend in Hyderabad. What a shame! How much are the tickets going for? Will definitely love to catch up if I go, chances of that are not great however.
    Hi Fellow Kopite! :')

I actually wanted Strudwick as my WK with Amla/KP as the batsman from the modern era. But after Strudwick was gone, there were hardly any keepers from that era. One or two were there but they were pretty much unknowns. So, I went with a good batsman like Herbie Taylor and then went with Prior from the modern era. Other options were MS, McCullum and Haddin. But, in tests, Prior is definitely better. His stock has dropped in the past one year but he was a really good keeper for a period of three to four years before that and was a very dependable batsman who played many vital knocks for them.

You in RAWK btw? :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…