• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
ankitj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know mate - but Adders post had no such connotations. I don't think your post needed to be mate at that point. If you've heard it as a negative phrase fair enough but Adders was not remotely attempting to be insulting and surely you can see that.
    Yeeee thanks. Wish it wasn't a weekday. Great night to go out and get wasted and celebrate.
    haha i think you've noticed by now that my personal investment in these debates is minimal, so ~it's all cool~
    Hi, just to let you know that Adders, wiff and I have opened the donations page towards contributing to the Cricket Web banners that are being produced for Phil Hughes and Sean Abbott. We're leaving you a message as you mentioned that you may be interested in contributing. Please check out the original thread in Cricket Chat for details. Many thanks.
    I don't see any relation between auction draft and gambling tbh. There are some similarities between auction draft and poker (e.g., guessing other players' plans and ruining them), but very few.
    No problem...let me know if you are interested..tickets start at 300rs and details are on bookmyshow.

Where do you stay?
    Had come across some old threads with interesting discussions involving you.

Yes I am from Hyderabad too.... Fancy catching up for the ODI this weekend if you are not busy? Always nice to have like minded people around for the game which is lacking in this city.
    Hi Ankit... been reading old threads in this forum and came across interesting posts from you. Are you based out of Hyderabad currently?
    Archie Maclaren played 16 Tests from 1900 to WWI and would make a good captain as well as an opener. Is he taken?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…