• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Top_Cat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, flicked you an email to the Marburg uni address but not sure if your still there. Ill be in Cologne next week if you are around Id be happy to share a stein.
    Definitely, aside from the 27th I'm off work from Christmas Eve until 2015 so should have plenty of time to grab some beers
    Thanks mate - have passed on to her to do with what she wishes - I'll flick you one from my hotmail as well so you've got mine for future reference.
    fyi mate - a copy paste of thanks from her to you:

"Please pass on a BIG THANKYOU!! That is probably the most detailed advice I have been given so far. I will take on board everything he has said when looking for a place."

Also said she'd be keen to meet up with Kirki if Kirki is keen - one possible new friend is better than nobody at all! Think they'd get along tbh, shes good at tennis, enjoys banter and a wine, knows most sports (not big on cricket though) and likes long walks on the beach (probably)
    fyi mate - a copy paste of thanks from her to you:

"Please pass on a BIG THANKYOU!! That is probably the most detailed advice I have been given so far. I will take on board everything he has said when looking for a place."

Also said she'd be keen to meet up with Kirki if Kirki is keen - one possible new friend is better than nobody at all! Think they'd get along tbh, shes good at tennis, enjoys banter and a wine, knows most sports (not big on cricket though) and likes long walks on the beach (probably)
    Ps, we will beer in Germany or the UK - I've got something in the pipe line which will hopefully see me over there before Christmas/early next year.
    Thanks heaps for that mate, I'll pass on the info - I'll ask her about the social side of things with your mate and Kirki - could be weird "This guy who sent me a CD one time and who I've interacted with in an online forum said he can hook you up with some peeps and his missus" but hey, better to know someone instead of noone.
    Hey mate, not sure where you are in the world at the moment but thought I'd drop a line anyway. Good friend and work colleague of mine is moving to Adelaide in the next forthnight for her next job opportunity. She's trying to work out the best places to live and more importantly, where not to live. Given your knowledge of the fine city of churches are you able to shed some light?

The office she's working in is in Findon, which i think is mainly industrial? Looking for a suburb that suits a mid 20's single female who knows nobody at all in Adelaide.

PS I love you man - Colourphonics turned up on shuffle the other day. Had a good old foot tap.
    Hey man, I read that Police in the US are now allowed to put cameras in anyone's house. I also read the Privacy Act in Australia doesn't count for normal people. Does that mean my neighbor can survey me and use the footage/pictures whenever they want?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…