• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Agent Nationaux

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it has been noted that your posting has not improved since the official warning the other day, and you have continued to post in a hostile and inflammatory manner.

For this reason, we have no choice but to give you a 5 point infraction.

Reason: Lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members

Expiry date: 02-10-2019 04:08 AM
    Just FYI, you've been given an official warning for your posting in the "role of rain" thread. Please avoid posting like this in the future.
    Hi Agent. Working Class immigration, as you put it, exists for the benefit of large multinational companies and has been used by them to break the power of the Unions and artificially drive down labour costs. Working Class immigration is the enemy of the pre-existing working class as it leaves them in a position where they are powerless to bargain due to the increased competition for low paid jobs.
    Hey man! All good on my end. Just extremely busy with work and life in general, so barely get a chance to even post these days. How goes it with you?
    Hi there, just to let you know we have edited that post, and put a warning across it.
    I'm very rarely in the office at the moment, likely to be the case for all of November, emails replies are going to be very sporadic at best. Feel free to use my normal email, which is polmanuk at hotmail ....
    No problems.A lot of you guys have known each other for a long time and I'm a relative new comer. Having a nick name makes me feel as if I've broken through a little bit. :)
    Hey man! I'm doing ok. Been very busy recently, which has meant that I hardly have time to log on here anymore. I mostly post on the TV and Movie threads, along with the occasional troll of Imran fan-boys on the Pakistan thread. ;-) How are things with you? You keep saying you will visit the States one day but is there any likelihood of that happening soon? Come on and visit my man. You'd love the country and it will give me a chance to finally meet you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…